This post is small and just wanted to stress a point I made here
- Blockchain is NOT Bitcoin
- Bitcoin is NOT Blockchain
- Blockchain as a concept is bigger than Bitcoin.
Think of the internet. The internet is not just Google search. You have social media, emails, business websites, blogs – the internet is an enabler of all of this. Similarly, blockchain is an enable that’s allowing the creation of technology such as cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and so on. It’s a technology with immense use cases.
So if someone tells you “Oh blockchain. That’s Bitcoin. It’s a Scam. Stay away”. You know what to do. Here are some choices
1. Ask them to leave. Tell them you’re having a heart attack
2. Here’s the second option
3. Something more. And, there’s one more after this…..
That’s obviously a joke…………………………Or, is it?